We’re Hiring! Copywriter
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious copywriter to join a boutique content marketing agency based in Central London, Victoria. The role is the ideal step up for an agency junior copywriter with a natural inclination to take ownership of briefs.
About the Company
InsideCopy works with value-driven businesses in the property, finance and innovative tech sectors to deliver thought leadership content that helps clients grow their reputations and brand awareness online.
This is about much more than blogging. With more content than ever being published online, we help our clients take a stance. Through empowering our team of copywriters to take ownership of the creative direction of individual accounts and encouraging a culture of innovation, we are a small but increasingly mighty power in content marketing.
We want to work with people who are excited about pushing fresh ideas to their clients and who have the confidence to execute them, even when that means trying something new.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the team – the successful applicant will be an integral part of our growth and will have access to unique opportunities within the business.
You will need to be able to keep and even set the pace. We are not about working all hours, but when you’re at work you will be part of a focused team.
Naturally, you are an excellent writer with an exceptional eye for detail and a persuasive, confident approach to creativity. The ideal candidate will also be genuinely curious, always on the lookout for new topics, ideas and staying ahead of trends in clients’ businesses, as well as content marketing as a discipline.
What’s the Job?
The role is a balance of writer and editor. The split will be tailored to suit the individual depending on the successful applicant.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Offering support, advice and constructive feedback to maintain and develop the quality of editorial work
• Researching and writing blogs, articles, reports, social media posts and ads, working on immediate quick pieces and longer-term projects to build value over time.
• Develop new creative angles and content strategies for our clients, built from an understanding of Google Analytics and other digital marketing data insights, as well as creative thinking and industry awareness.
• Liaise and attend meetings with clients representing the editorial side of the business.
• Collaborate with the team on bigger clients and internal marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 1-year experience in a copywriting position in a marketing agency or 2 years experience if client-side
• Ability to follow brand guidelines and deliver tone of voice across all comms.
• Exemplary English language grammar, syntax, spelling and vocabulary
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
Bonus Skills & Experience
• Understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience writing for property businesses
• A journalism degree or similar qualification will be looked on very favourably
What You’ll Get in Return
Be part of a young and ambitious creative content marketing agency that has achieved outstanding year on year growth. The agency is focused on message-first marketing, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of creatives and digital marketing experts who value editorial excellence and share a belief in striving to create original, credible content.
You will work with the team in a vibrant Central London office environment with amazing facilities and team-led social events
Enjoy flexible working, quarterly team social activities and team wellness incentives throughout the year.
• Competitive salary & bonus for new business
• Quarterly team social activities and days out
• Employee wellness incentives
• Flexible working policy
• The opportunity to make a huge impact in the growth and success of a new business
• A company laptop (for use during flexi-work hours)
• Ownership and direction over your accounts
To apply please send email the following to email@example.com:
- a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role
- your CV
- up to 3 samples of your work