We’re Hiring! Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be joining a fast-growing team and an enjoyable and dynamic working environment. You will play a big part in helping us achieve even better results for our clients. We’re lucky to work with some great people and brands, and need your help to make their businesses even more successful.
In this role you will collaborate with Account Directors to shape the direction and performance of paid marketing campaigns, taking responsibility for the agency’s clients’ success in this area.
You will also work closely with the company Directors on internal marketing objectives, providing the right candidate with the opportunity to play an instrumental role in shaping the company’s future direction.
The successful candidate will provide end-to-end campaign management to grow client accounts demonstrating clear returns and account growth. They will have a proven track record at being able to generate strong returns across popular SEM channels and be able to communicate digital strategies to internal and external stakeholders, via monthly reports and presentations.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the company director, the successful candidate will work with the rest of the team to direct SEM campaigns across an exciting range of clients focused on the property market, but also spanning alternative investment, education, professional services and trade.
Utilising the full marketing mix, the successful candidate will be running end to end campaigns to increase brand presence, drive lead generation and support client outreach initiatives.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Audience building and campaign setup
• Keyword research and PPC account builds
• Uploading creative / day to day management of client accounts
• Sharing audience and market information with creatives to inform asset creation
• Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimisations
• Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
• Brainstorming new ideas for accounts with Account Directors
• Reporting to clients
• Coordinating with external agency suppliers
• Supporting the inhouse content creators with valuable analytics data
• Pulling reports using website analytics software like Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.
• Implement conversion tracking using Google TAG manager
• Provide data and metrics to support client presentations
• Setting key performance indicators for new client accounts such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing page engagement or improving conversion
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is well represented
• Attend relevant trade shows and training workshops as well as key networking events
• Produce monthly and quarterly reports on marketing metrics and regularly presenting to the company Directors on marketing performance.
Required Skills & Experience
• 1-3 years of hands-on PPC experience
• Demonstrable track record of driving results through PPC
• PPC campaign management experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn marketing.
• Strong understanding of how to apply different PPC strategies and tactics to varied client briefs and challenges
• Ability to think creatively to deliver the best results to client briefs
• Be able to communicate strategies and approach to both technical and non-technical team members
• Smart, driven and enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile to deliver on accounts
• Proficient in MS Office, in particular, Excel
• A keen learner and committed to your own development
• A strong eye for detail
• Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines and organise multiple priorities
Bonus Skills & Experience
• Agency-side experience
• Basic experience in Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager preferable
Please note – You will be required to complete a task during the interview process.
What You’ll Get in Return
Be part of a young and ambitious creative content marketing agency that has achieved an outstanding year on year growth. The agency is focused on message-first marketing, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of creatives who value editorial excellence and share a belief in striving to create original, credible content.
As a new role, the successful candidate has a unique opportunity to add integrated intelligence to the mix, shaping creative direction and campaign success with relevant and smart data.
You will work with the team in a vibrant Central London office environment with amazing facilities and team-led social events
Enjoy flexible working, quarterly team social activities and team wellness incentives throughout the year.
• Competitive salary & bonus for new business
• Quarterly team social activities and days out
• Employee wellness incentives
• Flexible working policy
• The opportunity to make a huge impact in the growth and success of a new business
• A company laptop (for use during flexi-work hours)
• Ownership and direction over your accounts
To apply for the role please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and relevant suitability for the position.